Are you asking yourself:
"How can I further my career"?
Need more career fulfillment?
Have a job interview to prepare for?
In Seattle or somewhere else?
The Trusted Coach
I help people develop and sustain fulfilling careers.
I have 15 years of experience working with clients at every stage of their career journey, from launching successfully, to building the leadership skills to catapult your career, and finally developing the ability to effectively present to one or 100.
Every professional confronts obstacles in their career and if overcome can lead to exponential success but if ignored may cause career derailment.
Being proactive at each stage of your journey ensures that you are realizing your full potential and charting a course that leads to sustained success.
Here are a few ways I can help you:
• Identify careers that align with your Abilities, Strengths, Values, and Personality so you can thrive.
• Develop a compelling message and strategies to connect with professionals who can help.
• Develop specific goals and be held accountable to them to push yourself to the next level.
• Learn one of the easiest ways to establish instant rapport so you can connect with the interviewer from minute one.
• A framework to successfully answer the dreaded “tell me about yourself”.
• How to effectively practice so you are internalizing and not memorizing so you can come across confidently.
• Identify and develop the leadership competencies that will take you to the next level.
• Understand your conflict triggers and effective conflict resolution, leading to more trustful and productive relationships.
• Develop your emotional intelligence to better deal with change and ambiguity.
• Master powerful and memorable storytelling techniques leading to increased credibility and advancement.
• Improve your delivery with proven techniques that will keep your audience engaged.
• Build impactful presentations from the ground up that will deliver results.
I am so glad I found Shawn, and I strongly recommend him.
If you find yourself seeking a career change, clarification, or focus, he is a great coach.
I had been trying to make a job change, and it seemed most of the people or businesses I reached out to were not interested in what I wanted. They had cookie-cutter packages and pat answers. I was nearing the end of my rope when I found Shawn and reached out.
He challenged some old ideas and limiting thoughts I had about my skill set, and this is just what I needed. I ended up in a great job, and I will work with Shawn to continue growing my career."
Labor Negotiator. Pierce Transit
Shawn is great and I would highly recommend working with him.
He was very helpful preparing me for my last round of interviews and I ended up getting the job. I think what differentiates Shawn as a career coach is his ability to build on each coaching session.
He was able to provide great interview prep, however I think his career advice and experience from working with other clients kept me coming back. He challenged me to improve and I will be forever grateful."
AWS Enterprise Account Manager, Amazon