For career and corporate coaching, we charge $200.00 per hour. Please contact us at 206-794-9576 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Leveraging Your Natural Abilities, One-on-One Interpretation
- Discussion of how values, skills, and accomplishments realte to natural abilities.
- Analyzing potential career options based on results and identifying potential ideal paths and goals.
- Incorporating work experience or college major into the interpretation of the report.
- Exploring combinations of abilities and how to leverage them.
- Comprehensive lists of career options based on what you naturally do well.
- Identify your problem solving abilities and communication style
- Two detailed reports explaining your abilities and how they relate to potential careers
- Highlands Ability Battery objective online assessment.
- Two-hour meeting to interpret results.
In person, via Skype, or phone
One-on-One Practice Interview Coaching, 90 Minute meeting
- Learn one of the easiest ways to establish instant rapport,
- Technique to successfully answer the dreaded “tell me about yourself” question.
- How to incorporate your audience's wants, needs, and values in to your answers.
- Identify and determine your key points and messages – showing how you can contribute to an organization, provide solutions, and solve problems.
- How to be conscious of pacing and use it to your advantage.
- Keeping answers succinct yet providing enough detail and substance to make them meaningful
- Developing an inventory of all your experiences and weaving them into memorable stories.
- How to effectively practice so you are internalizing and not memorizing.
- Showing your passion and energy
- Being yourself - professional but with a personal style
- Practice the STAR method for behavioral questions.
- How to successfully link back to the organization and showing how your background matters to the organization.
- Technique on responding to the greatest weakness question.
- Techniques on presenting yourself during phone interviews.
Career and College Counseling
Please contact us for additional information on comprehensive coaching packages.