For career and corporate coaching, I charge $200.00 per hour. Please contact me at 206-794-9576 or email@example.com for more information.
Leveraging Your Natural Abilities, One-on-One Interpretation
- Discussion of how values, skills, and accomplishments realte to natural abilities.
- Analyzing potential career options based on results and identifying potential ideal paths and goals.
- Incorporating work experience or college major into the interpretation of the report.
- Exploring combinations of abilities and how to leverage them.
- Comprehensive lists of career options based on what you naturally do well.
- Identify your problem solving abilities and communication style
- Two detailed reports explaining your abilities and how they relate to potential careers
- Highlands Ability Battery objective online assessment.
- A 90 minute to two-hour meeting to interpret results.
In person, via Skype, or phone
One-on-One Practice Interview Coaching, 90 Minute meeting
Interview coaching at The Trusted Coach focuses on developing well thought out stories about how you have the ability to do the job but also how you would fit in and thrive in the organization’s culture. During the interview coaching process, we’ll focus on crafting compelling and memorable stories that highlight the contribution you can make and value you’ll bring to an organization. Practice questions will revolve around brainstorming your message and developing a technique to confidently answer even the toughest questions. The coaching will also address ideal questions to ask, how to effectively prepare, and how to successfully show you have a passion for the work and are an ideal fit.